This position will be part of the corporate Accounting team for BIO SYN CHEM Corporation in Atlanta, Georgia. This role is a great entry-level position to gain valuable experience. You will engage in analytical thinking, further your knowledge of key accounting concepts and controls, and strengthen your leadership skills on an ambitious team. We are seeking a detail orientated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Prepare month-end closing journal entries
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze transactions to ensure proper booking of GL accounts and cost centers
- Assist with month-end and quarterly financial closing process
- Perform audits to ensure the completeness and accuracy of work
- Plans, prepares and reviews monthly and quarterly financial reports according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, and local standards)
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and upgrades
- Assists on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent skillsets downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting, if recently graduated ideally will have internship experience or equivalent proficiency matrices downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- Must be savvy with computers and Microsoft Excel
- Must be a self-started, eager to learn and own their role
- Must be detailed oriented and very organized
- Excellent research and mathematical aptitude
Job Type: Full-time
All Employees receive the following standard benefits:
- 401(k) Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
Our biological Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our synthetic Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary inductive and conductive power throughout the facility in 48vDC (75A), 96vAC (40A), 110vAC (30A), and 220vAC (25A).
- Routine Maintenance at No Cost
- Preventative Maintenance at Cost
- 24-hour Breakdown and Recovery at Cost
- Annual Full Systems Diagnostic at No Cost
- Annual Long-Term and Short-Term Memory Parity Check
- Monthly Consumable Allowance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this position, email your CV to [email protected].
BIO SYN CHEM Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CyberCzar, LLC and is synthetically owned and operated.