This position is for our Product Chemistry and Analysis group to ensure our manufacturing process is being run according to the batch records and also expected to provide insights for process improvements activities as mandated by BIO SYN CHEM’s policies/ procedures and quality control standards. Assist in operations and quality units as necessary. Train operators as necessary.
- Review protocols, manufacturing and validation batch records, ensure sampling and testing are completed as planned, executing manufacturing batch records and evaluate all in-process and analytical data.
- Coordinate cleaning and manufacturing activities with the Product Chemistry and Analysis groups.
- Planning and managing the scheduling for the Product Chemistry and Analysis groups to meet planned goals.
- Coordinate and execute the manufacturing of batches associated with the Product Chemistry and Analysis groups to ensure a quality and robust product.
- Generate/review, as necessary, all pertinent documentation, procedures, batch history, and reports prior required.
- Troubleshoot and provide assistance as well as any problems that arise during the overall process.
- Develop interdepartmental project plans, proactively identify resource and quality issues, facilitate communication across all functions that impact the timeline and assist management with potential problem analysis and solutions.
- Work with the R&D Tech Transfer and Validation on the process improvements and validation activities.
- As well as ensure that inventory of materials is accurate and being properly documented by working with the inventory team. Ensure daily use lab supplies are reordered on time as well.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry. Bachelor’s Degree will be considered with related experience or equivalent skillsets downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- A minimum of five (5) years experience or equivalent proficiency matrices downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- Pharmaceutical Diagnostics and/or Biotechnology Experience.
- Understanding of Lateral Flow Assay Development. Familiarity with Botanichromatographic Assays.
- Experience with biologic fluid mechanics a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
All Employees receive the following standard benefits:
- 401(k) Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
Our biological Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our synthetic Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary inductive and conductive power throughout the facility in 48vDC (75A), 96vAC (40A), 110vAC (30A), and 220vAC (25A).
- Routine Maintenance at No Cost
- Preventative Maintenance at Cost
- 24-hour Breakdown and Recovery at Cost
- Annual Full Systems Diagnostic at No Cost
- Annual Long-Term and Short-Term Memory Parity Check
- Monthly Consumable Allowance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this position, email your CV to [email protected].
BIO SYN CHEM Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CyberCzar, LLC and is synthetically owned and operated.