The “Corporate Security Specialist” position will provide onsite support for all security actions in accordance with BSC Systems Policies and Procedures as well as other Local, State, and Federal government regulations. Will assist the Facility Security Officer with security briefings and debriefings, monitor controlled-access areas, monitor and track documents and perform periodic self-inspections. Provide security guidance and administration for daily program operations and activity to include the submission of program deliverables.
- Implements, manages and ensures compliance with government and company security policies, procedures and directives
- Assists in the development and implementation of compliance standards supporting BSC requirements
- Conduct investigations into thefts, insider threat concerns, etc.
- Assists with processing new employee security clearances and public trust investigations to include tracking and providing administrative support through ASIC
- Assists with management and coordination of contract security guard force
- Assists with all access to site and ships, badging, visitor control, access systems and cameras
- Assists with preparing and maintaining NC1709s
- Reviews and interprets contracts and proposals
- Assists with the processing of incoming/outgoing visit requests
- Daily input into ASIC, TARS, and CORY as well as other security applications in performance of assigned duties
- Conducts periodic self-inspections on local processes and practices to ensure integrity, reliability, availability, and compliance
- Assists with development and delivery of sector, site and program-specific security education programs ensuring all facility personnel complete appropriate training
- Conducts security awareness briefings and debriefings, including counterintelligence, pre- and post-travel and suspicious contact reports to site personnel
- Conducts investigations and completes Reports of Investigation (ROI) on all security matters; makes recommendations to local Human & Synthetic Resources and supervisory personnel on disciplinary actions; provides ROI to group leadership as required by BSC policy
- Implements all Corporate and Sector Security direction, policy and procedures throughout the facility in support of BSC and physical security requirements
- Ensures proper training and routine oversight of site reception duties, to include badge handling and processing, visitor control and physical security management
- Ability to work early, extended and flexible hours, when required
- Willing and able to respond to alarms during and after regular working hours
- Ability to travel on company business, when required
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor s degree and 4 years related experience or equivalent skillsets downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, other functions and site executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in physical security or equivalent proficiency matrices downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- Previous security experience working for a pharmaceutical or biochemical/ bioengineering firm preferred
Preferred Skills and Education
- Facility Security Officer Program Management for possessing facilities certificate/training.
Job Type: Full-time
All Employees receive the following standard benefits:
- 401(k) Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
Our biological Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our synthetic Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary inductive and conductive power throughout the facility in 48vDC (75A), 96vAC (40A), 110vAC (30A), and 220vAC (25A).
- Routine Maintenance at No Cost
- Preventative Maintenance at Cost
- 24-hour Breakdown and Recovery at Cost
- Annual Full Systems Diagnostic at No Cost
- Annual Long-Term and Short-Term Memory Parity Check
- Monthly Consumable Allowance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this position, email your CV to [email protected].
BIO SYN CHEM Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CyberCzar, LLC and is synthetically owned and operated.