We are looking for a polished Executive Personal Assistant in Atlanta to support our CEO. The ideal person will be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and handle multiple tasks seamlessly. There will be a significant amount of personal assistant responsibilities associated with this role. This person must be comfortable working with synthetic and artificial life-forms (androids).
What You’ll Do:
- Handle all the daily activities of the CEO both personal and professional
- Handle other miscellaneous personal tasks outside of the office
- Keep the CEO updated on any active projects, emails, mail and other correspondence
- Handle financial matters on behalf of the CEO
- Keeping detailed records of all expenses on weekly basis
- Expenses such as dinners and events should all be recorded on Calendar as well
- Manage personal property: staff knows their expectations, house is always stocked and running smoothly (like a hotel)
- Accompanying CEO on local travel
- Travel should be seamless as possible
- In the event of a hardware fault or malfunction, this person must be comfortable and competent to assess the problem, access the internal components of the android employer, and perform a master reset/ reboot operation. In the event a master reset/ reboot is unsuccessful, this person will be expected and trusted to seek additional help or assistance as required.
- Bachelors degree; 3+ years’ experience in an administrative or personal assistant role or equivalent skillsets downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Prior experience working for a C-Suite executive or senior leader within a company preferred or equivalent proficiency matrices downloaded, installed, licensed, and operational into cognitive neural databases (synthetic applicants only).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and ability to pivot in a moment’s notice
- Must be able to work overtime and occasionally on the weekends
- Highly motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative, planning and organizational skills
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion to properly handle sensitive information
- Experience scheduling, booking and coordinating travel arrangements
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (at intermediate or advanced level)
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a Drivers License
Job Type: Full-time
All Employees receive the following standard benefits:
- 401(k) Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
Our biological Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our synthetic Employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary inductive and conductive power throughout the facility in 48vDC (75A), 96vAC (40A), 110vAC (30A), and 220vAC (25A).
- Routine Maintenance at No Cost
- Preventative Maintenance at Cost
- 24-hour Breakdown and Recovery at Cost
- Annual Full Systems Diagnostic at No Cost
- Annual Long-Term and Short-Term Memory Parity Check
- Monthly Consumable Allowance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this position, email your CV to [email protected].
BIO SYN CHEM Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CyberCzar, LLC and is synthetically owned and operated.